No Sugar, Vegan & Hormone Friendly
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond butter
- 5 tbsp maple syrup/liquid sweetener of choice
- 5 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tbsp Maca powder (optional)
- ¼ cup dry cranberries
- ¼ cup Flax seeds
- 1/2 cup nuts of your choice (I took almonds here)
- ¼ spoon Himalayan Pink salt / sea salt
- 3 tbsp dark chocolate (I took mason & co 85% intense)
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- In a blender combine dry ingredients – raw cacao powder, Flax seeds, maca powder, cranberries, salt and nuts. If you do not have dry cranberries you can use dates. Blend until all the ingredients are well mixed. To that add the nut butter, maple syrup and blend again until you get a sticky mixture
- Cut the dark chocolate bar into small chunks and Fold in the mixture. If at this point the mixture is too sticky to touch, cover and place in the fridge for 15 minutes to harden up!
- Spread the desiccated coconut in a plate, Scoop out 2 tablespoons of the mixture and roll into balls with your hands. Now roll these over the coconut so that the balls are covered with coconut. If you aren’t a coconut fan in your desserts, you can skip this step!
- Once you have prepared all the balls, place them in the fridge for about half an hour to set.
- Store in an airtight container for upto 10 days. Enjoy! I like to pop it in the microwave for 15 seconds so it turns into a fudgy, melty, chocolatey dessert!