Corn Silks are rich in magnesium and flavonoids (a kind of antioxidants) works magically to reduce inflammation, bloating & water retention! Aids in regulating blood sugar levels and help with weight loss!
Corn silks have been used traditionally in Chinese medicines for controlling blood sugar levels in the body!
- Save the golden corn silks, next time you peel the corn.
- Boil approximately 1.5 cups of water and add a cup of corn silk. Give it a nice stir.
- Then add some black pepper and grated ginger.
- Switch off the flame and leave it for a minute.
- Strain the water and Serve.